The super-elastic tree ties are available in 4 lengths (sizes). Once you have used them, you will never want to work without them again.
- Soft, rubberised plastic (black).
- Tree side with soft grooves that protect the tree bark.
- Forms a resilient cushion between tree and stake.
- The elastic properties are retained for up to 10 years.
- The tree ties grow with the circumference of the trunk.
|Article BSW-BB-TP||approx. LxW||thickness||PU||Price/PU||use for|
|BSW-BB-TP30||30 cm x 12 mm||d = 4 mm||100 pcs.||€ 31,50/PU||retail trade, fruit trees|
|BSW-BB-TP35||35 cm x 16 mm||d = 4 mm||100 pcs.||€ 41,90/PU||retail trade, fruit trees|
|BSW-BB-TP45||45 cm x 22 mm||d = 6 mm||100 pcs.||€ 67,00/PU||large trees|
|BSW-BB-TP60||60 cm x 22 mm||d = 6 mm||100 pcs.||€ 86,60/PU||large trees|
The super-elastic DUO-TREE TIEs protect your container trees from falling over and provide effective protection against damage to the tree bark.
- Soft, solid, rubberised plastic (black).
- Optimal protection when cultivating container trees against steel cable, nylon wire or plug-in cord.
- The reinforced centre acts as a cushion pad against the wire and effectively protects the bark from injury.
- The double looped tree ties provide self-adhesion and prevent slippage on the wire.
- The adjustable tree ties grow with the trunk circumference.
|Article BSW-BB-DUO||approx. Length||for trunk girth||for wire||Price/PU|
|BSW-BB-DUO30||30 cm||until 14 cm||d = 3-4 mm||€ 51,00/PU|
|BSW-BB-DUO40||40 cm||until 22 cm||d = 3-4 mm||€ 63,20/PU|
|BSW-BB-DUO60||54 cm||until 28 cm||d = 6-8 mm||€ 83,20/PU|